Monday, February 20, 2012

Redo Log problems

All,
SQL 2000, Server 2000
I keep getting a redo log problem in my transactional backups, I do them
every 30 minutes and every once in a while one of them have this
problem. Then I need to do a full backup restore and my standby is
toast. The db is over 200Gb, any ideas?
Thanks All,
snyper
*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com ***
Don't just participate in USENET...get rewarded for it!Is there a specific error message in the SQL Server Errorlog when this
problem happens...?
--
HTH
Ryan Waight, MCDBA, MCSE
"Gary Abbott" <snyper@.uniserve.com> wrote in message
news:uEwxHCvjDHA.3316@.TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> All,
> SQL 2000, Server 2000
> I keep getting a redo log problem in my transactional backups, I do them
> every 30 minutes and every once in a while one of them have this
> problem. Then I need to do a full backup restore and my standby is
> toast. The db is over 200Gb, any ideas?
> Thanks All,
> snyper
> *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com ***
> Don't just participate in USENET...get rewarded for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment