Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Regarding Active and Inactive

Can any one let me know the shortest possible like how I can inactive and
active log shipping.
The logshopping is working fine but want to inactive for two days and will
active after that according to business need so can anyone let me know how
is it possible.
Thanks
John.
> Can any one let me know the shortest possible like how I can inactive and
> active log shipping.
Disable the jobs temporally.
Dejan Sarka, SQL Server MVP
Associate Mentor
www.SolidQualityLearning.com
|||Thanks
John
"Dejan Sarka" <dejan_please_reply_to_newsgroups.sarka@.avtenta.si > wrote in
message news:u6p00CTAFHA.2316@.TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> Disable the jobs temporally.
> --
> Dejan Sarka, SQL Server MVP
> Associate Mentor
> www.SolidQualityLearning.com
>

No comments:

Post a Comment